Since last March, I've done so much. I'll create a list or I'll be here all day. LOL
- Finished revising and uploading my first story 'Ripples' to Wattpad. (It's now ready to send off to an editor but I can't afford it just yet.)
- Wrote the rough draft for 'Over Land & Under Stone', my second novel, during NaNo 2017.
- Started writing my third novel, 'Surge', this month during Camp Nano.
- Was invited to become part of an excellent facebook support group for writers.
- Created cover art for 'Over Land & Under Stone'
- participated in a bunch of Instagram writing challenges
I've been pretty busy over the last year. On a totally different plane, I have a new writing buddy.
Molly is a lively kitten who is likely to have some maine coon in her genes. My sister's cat had kittens
back in January and she gave one to each of my girls. My oldest daughter sent hers to live with her fiance's family and Molly is living with us. She's a hoot! Sometimes she sleeps in my lap while I'm writing
but lately she's been choosing one of my throw pillows which is by her favorite window. Right now, she's busy unearthing Forgotten Things. So far, she's found a missing calligraphy nib and two lego pieces.
Anyway, I just wanted to say the creative me is NOT dead.
I'm just pouring more of that into writing than art right now. I don't know if I shared it before (probably not) but if you want to follow me on Wattpad, you can do that here
. If you do follow me on Wattpad and read my book, I could really use some feedback and votes.
For those who want to read my first novel, you can do that here
. If you want to stay updated on my writing journey, you can do that here where I blog
I think that's as much as I have time for today. I still have to get my word count in for Camp Nano and time is ticking...